Friday, May 27, 2011

finished another trip around the sun

I'm not even sure how to describe the last seven days of my life.  Rather than trying to write coherently I think I'll just make a list:
  • Had a bit of a bug that put me in bed for a couple days (I'm all better). 
  • Spent some quality time with my girls (individually).
  • Got a sweet gift from my boy and am totally surprised at how old he is becoming!
  • Welcomed my little brother into our home for the summer...did I mention that he is the same age as daughter #3?
  • Had some amazing conversations with a couple of newer friends (I am SOOOO blessed)!
  • Got to talk to an old friend (love some Delia conversation)
  • Received about a billion birthday wishes on Facebook...one of the crazy benefits (maybe the only benefit) of 5 different kidmin positions since 2005.  I have made some amazing friends! 
  • Learned a bit about iPhone and Android Apps from a KidMin friend who is now the CEO of r04r.com 
  • Reminded (again) that God is in control and loves my kids more than I ever will (ask me about it).
  • Another Tuesday full of meetings with people I respect and love...wow! Suncrest has been an amazing gift to me and my family.
I'm pretty sure that I haven't begun to scratch the surface on all that has happened during this amazing week. This is what I do know...I'm tired, excited, encouraged, challenged and determined to live through next week!

No comments: